Robert A. Pedro has been an independent real estate broker since 1994, serving as the primary contact between buyers, sellers, lenders, title companies and borrowers. In-depth knowledge of real estate, specializing in sales and management of investment and residential property.
- 2015-2017 Master of Real Estate (MRE) Degree, REALTOR® University
- 1994 Real Estate Broker License, California Department of Real Estate.
- 1990-1993 B.S. Business Administration, Concentration in Real Estate San Francisco State University.
- 2003-Present President and Broker Officer, Signature Realty & Mortgage, Inc.
- 2006-2007 Broker Officer and Vice President, McGuire Real Estate
- 1994-2003 Vice-President, T.E. Howard Realty, Inc. dba Peninsula Estates.
- Coordinating real estate sales of residential and investment properties in California.
- Management of investment and residential properties.
- Design marketing plans for property, council clients regarding options that may be available, scheduling and conducting sales and reconveyances.
- Negotiate on clients behalf.
INTERESTS & AFFILIATIONS
- Active member of:
- National Association of Realtors California Association of Realtors
- San Mateo County Association of Realtors
- San Francisco Association of Realtors
- Redwood City, San Mateo County Chamber of Commerce
- Foster City Chamber of Commerce
- MLS Listings (MLS) Metrolist, (Sacramento thru Merced MLS) San Francisco (MLS)
- 2010 Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (C.R.B.)
- 1995 Graduate of Realtor Institute (G.R.I.)
- 1988-1999 United States Marines Corps Reserves
- Eagle Scout 1987 (Boy Scouts of America)
- 2013, Realtor of the year for San Mateo County Association of Realtors